Below we explain the processing of our users' data in Alquiler Camper Málaga:
1. Responsible for processing
Company Name: SALVADOR GONZALEZ GONZALEZ (hereinafter, the "Company" or the "Responsible Party")
Address CALLE RODOLFO HALFFTER NÚM.3 BLOQUE 1 3-2, 29006, MÁLAGA.
Phone Number: 675 83 57 57
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Applicable regulations
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
• To be able to offer you products and promotions of your interest through communications of a commercial nature based on your needs, when you request them from us by means of the mechanisms indicated.
•if necessary, start the process of hiring our services.
• Send you our news about our entity and its services.
4. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which it is collected and to determine any responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the archive and documentation regulations.
5. How did we get your data?
The data that we process have been obtained from you, through the contact form that you have filled in while browsing our website, by telephone or by contracting a service.
6. What kind of data do we process?
The data that we will treat are those that you have provided us through the opportune forms or locutions that we use to formalize our contact with you. These data can be, for example, your name, surname, ID, address, contact mail or telephone number.
7. To whom do we communicate your data?
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to meet the purposes of treatment, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation on protection of personal data as well as the general policies of quality and privacy of the Company.
With the exception of the provisions contained in the previous paragraph, the Company will not communicate the Client's data to third parties beyond those required by current legislation on data protection, and its implementing provisions, than those made to the competent authorities when required.
8. Security measures
As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
9. What are your rights?
The Customer has the following rights regarding the processing of his personal data:
• Right to request access to your personal data
• The right to request their rectification if they are inaccurate, or to request their deletion (for example, if they are no longer considered necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
• The right to request the limitation of their treatment, provided that any of the conditions set out in the regulations are met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to cancel your data, in which case we will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Right to object to the processing for the cessation of the sending of communications.
• Right to data portability.
• The right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the competent data protection supervisory authority), especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights: https://www.aepd.es/agencia/en-que-podemos-ayudarte.html#section1.
10. How do I exercise my rights?
11. Social networks
The profiles in social networks that the Company has will not involve data processing beyond that which the social network itself allows for corporate profiles. The Company may use these profiles to inform the users of each social network who subscribe to the company profile about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or news about its products or services, as well as to share information of interest about the usual topics of the company. The Company will not extract any data directly from the social network.